Funny Video :D

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
If they had chickens and/or guineas, they wouldn't have to worry about ticks!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I said worse all during the week and into the weekend when it comes to farming.
the 'hum' toilet scenes were just ICKKY

one good thing I saw...the spice rack right behind the stove under the hood. never thought of that. I like that idea for sure, might be doing it.

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
Swans are expensive because you need a Federal permit to have them and even then their wings must be disabled. They are natural Bullys and tend to fly off and take over water that might have provided a home to hundreds of native waterfowl in the wild they are shot on sight. Is this a tick on my....?

~gd

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
I said worse all during the week and into the weekend when it comes to farming.
the 'hum' toilet scenes were just ICKKY

one good thing I saw...the spice rack right behind the stove under the hood. never thought of that. I like that idea for sure, might be doing it.
Not a good idea your spices will lose flavor very fast there due to the heat and humidity and exposure to light. All things the spice packers tell you to avoid. but what the heck they are your spices do what you want.

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
~gd said:
Denim Deb said:
Swans are expensive because you need a Federal permit to have them and even then their wings must be disabled. They are natural Bullys and tend to fly off and take over water that might have provided a home to hundreds of native waterfowl in the wild they are shot on sight. Is this a tick on my....?
What does this have to do w/the subject? I don't recall anyone-especially me-saying anything about swans?