getting more self sufficient

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I may not be on here long. I may not talk as frenquently. I may get my phone disconnected and that includes my internet. We'll see what happens. Thanks for being friends.

annmarie

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Roosmom, I hope you get your phone issues resolved and you won't be leaving us. I'd miss your posts too. If you are disconnected, good luck with quitting smoking and good luck with your sourdough starter! :)

Dace

Revolution in Progress
Reaction score
Roosmom,
I will say a prayer for better days to come...soon!
I appreciate all of your input and advice.
I wish the best for you and your family!:hugs

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
All the best to you, and hope things sort themselves out soon for you. Remember that libraries have computers with internet access ;)

Hang in there,

Pat

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Roosmom
You are in my prayers for everything to turn out just fine! You have the killer SS instincts and will be great I am sure!!

Post any time you can! Don't forget us! I will miss your posts right now but I know you will be back!!! :)

Best of Luck!

roosmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Have I ever told you guys how much I love my MOTHER? Well, I do. She rescued me. I had called my daughter and told her that our 20yr old phone number would be no more. I told her that I was not calling anyone for help. I knew in my heart that what would be would be. I explained why, and she called my mother. My mother then called the phone co and sorted it out. I guess I couldnt, I was too far gone. Thank you for the very kind words everyone. I am crying, because sometimes people like me only have friends on the net. So thank you all. I cant even pick the appropriate smiley.......

Latest posts