Goatmilk soaps, etc

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Goat Milk Soaps
Bars are 4oz each. $2.75 per bar or 4/$10

Ingredients: Saponified Olive Oil, Goat milk, Saponified Grapeseed Oil, Saponified Coconut Oil, Saponified Castor oil, (poppy seeds if scrubby soap), (fragrance or essential oils).

Scents:

Black Ice (smells like black licorice, has anise essential oil and black iron oxide)
Cucumber Melon
Energy
Honey Suckle (colored with yellow iron oxide)
Lavender Buds (just as it sounds, lavender buds in the soap!)
Lilac (has purple luffa in it)
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Peppermint Spearmint Scrubby (Essential oil blend)

Pine Needles (With dill leaf)
Vanilla

I can fit four bars of soap into the $5.15 flat rate priority mail box. Please contact me with your order and zipcode and I can find the best shipping rate for you!

Laundry Soap Bars - $1 per 4oz Bar!!

New addition!! Coconut castile soap bars for making homemade laundry detergent. Not for personal care use, as it is exceptionally drying for your skin.

Scents:

Clean Cotton
Unscented

Laundry Soap Kits - $4

Each kit includes one Laundry Soap bar and two premixed packs (borax and washing soda). Each kit makes approximately 128 loads. Soap bars are ungrated. Kits include instructions.

Soy Candles!
Scents:
Baby Powder
Cucumber Melon
Lavender
Vanilla

8oz jar $6

Solid Lotion Bars
Lotion Bars are 42g (1.5oz) each and come in a small reclosable tub.
Unscented lotion bars have a very nice chocolate scent to them d/t the cocoa butter content. They can be slightly oily if used at warm temperatures. It is best to keep them out of the bathroom and kitchen!

Ingredients: Cocoa Butter, Soy wax (cosmetic grade).

Scents:

Baby Powder
Cucumber Melon
Energy
Lavender
Oatmeal Milk and Honey
Vanilla

Please contact me for a shipping quote on prospective orders.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I also have salt bars for sale... Not sure how I forgot about them!

Mineral Sea Salt Bars (Peppermint/Spearmint) - $5.50/ea or 2/$10
These babies are a large bar, weighing in at 7.5oz
Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Mineral Sea Salt, Filtered Water, Peppermint essential oil and Spearmint essential oil.

Sea Salt Bars (Dragon's Blood) - $5.50/ea or 2/$10
These also weigh 7.5oz
Ingredients: Saponified Coconut Oil, Sea Salt, Filtered Water, Fragrance, Black Iron Oxide, Red Iron Oxide.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
New soap scents available:

Blueberry (with blueberry seeds)
Candlelight Wine
Coconut
Euphoria
Fresh Bamboo
Marijuana
Pomegranate Black Currant
Tropical Vacation

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Did you ever try the salt soap for shaving? Did we have that conversation before? I can't remember!

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I did actually! It works for me, quite well actually, however, GD said that salt would rust out the blades. I rinse really well, which seems to help prevent the rust. I tend to hang onto my "disposable" heads for about a year at a time. I've only been using the salt soap for shaving for maybe two months now? So I can't really give a long term review on it. It WILL sting nicks if you soap up with it after shaving, but it doesn't seem to bother nicks while you're actually shaving... Unless if I just haven't nicked myself while shaving yet?

ETA: I want to start playing around with a "shaving soap". Typically people use bentonite clays in their shaving soaps to help with the glide of it, plus a little more castor oil and such. I haven't made any yet, but I'm hoping maybe by the end of the year. Right now I'm just playing around with different creations. I've been working on the bubble bath for now, lol.

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
oh shaving soap would be awesome. I use a clay product by Dynamite that is really nice. I wonder if that would work.

Bettacreek

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I'm not sure to be honest. I'm guessing that anything that isn't super slick wouldn't work. It works in small amounts in soap, but I'm not sure about anything else with clay in it.

Latest posts