Good morning all

MuttlyCrew

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
My name is Stacy and I am from Kansas.

We live on a little peice of heaven on 10ac with 2 very spoiled Labs and mmmmm 16 goats (sorry had to do a head count to be sure).
We have 3 sons from age 20 to 24 now all grown up and moved away ( ok so thay think thay are all grown up) ....lol anyway for now it is just DH, the two rotten Labs in the house.

I found this web site and really like it thanks to my wonderful neighber Marianne, so thanks for being such a great neighber and putting up with us.

Hmmmmmm not sure what else to put in here so Have a Great Morning

Stacy and the Mutts

snapshot

Farmwife
Reaction score
Welcome from Mississippi!!!! In my household there are-- DH and I, two mini schnauzers and our new packmate Molly who is pit bull and something.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Welcome!!

enjoy the site!

ut oh you and Marianne are neighbors. :p is this double trouble? :lol:

any friend of hers is very welcome on this site!

Dreaming of Chickens

Power Conserver
Reaction score
:welcome Welcome from Louisianan. Hope you learn lots on this site and have a good time too. I know I have. I have tow rotten mutts too. One is a mini schnauzer and the other is a pit bull. We also have two turtles, my DH, and my mom living here with me and the dogs.

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:welcome

Glad to have ya!

what breed of goats are you running?

Enjoy the forum

dfr1973

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Howdy from Kentuckessee ... I just started the "think he's all grown up" bit as my son's 18th birthday was a couple weeks ago ... Of course last weekend when he went to visit his GF in Lexington he locked his keys in the car and called Mom to fix since he travelled without money for a little emergency (against Mom's advice!). :rolleyes: He owes me a yard-cleanup since it isn't raining this weekend!

Ten acres and a mess o'goats ... sounds great! Add some chickens and a garden and you will have the bases covered for food. :cool:

(disclaimer: I have NOT had enough coffee yet ...)

hqueen13

<Insert Snazzy Title Here
Reaction score
Hello from Maryland!

Lotsa helpful people here, and plenty'o learning! I keep getting myself in trouble finding new things to learn!!

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Yay, Muttly! I know you joined a little while back, glad you started posting!

Yes, Stacy is the cool new neighbor that I've talked about on here a few times. We have lots in common, making lots of plans and she makes me leave the farm once in a while. :D

We tried our hands at soap making today. Total flop, but we had a good time gabbing.