Govt Stimulation burning a hole in my pocket.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Can I ask where she got that shirt? It would be perfect for my son's b'day in Feb!!!!! That is adorable. Especially since he has more tractors than I can count.

Kudos to your respect for the neighbor. How are things going for him and his wife? Her health? You are a nice neighbor.

She's doing a lot better :) Gary had a big corn crop this year so he hasn't taken his cattle to auction.

Found one on Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Symptoms-Just-Need-More-Tractors/dp/B08J1DF9Q5

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
il_794xN.2101521946_okz9.jpg

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Never had it, but I believe it's in the walnut family. Watched a wood working video last week, and the man who was turning it called it "white walnut". I grew up with black walnut, and absolutely loved them.

Larsen Poultry Ranch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Those saplings are sky-high, plus they can't ship to illinois, why? I'm unsure, didn't ask. So no I didn't. Obviously not meant to be.
That's the problem I'm running into, I find all these cool websites with fruit trees, or even just trees that would be great for a homestead, and they don't ship to California. I managed to find some almonds but still haven't figured out where I can get pecans or walnuts. I did find a place with bare roots, but they add up quickly.