Coffee's Ready, Come and Sit on the Porch

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Rained well yesterday evening, was still raining when I went to bed. Sidewalks were covered with night crawlers, probably could have scooped them up for fishing bait but I just left them be. The wild birds and guineas probably had a feast this morning.

We needed a good soaking rain, everything was so dry. Even the mudbugs were pushing up tall chimneys to get to the water table. Tank hunted this one down out of the lawn a couple weeks ago. It was the biggest mudbug I've ever seen. Eventhough some people call them land lobsters and eat them, tank and I let it go on its way.
Screenshot_20240326_094742_Gallery.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My son was in a wreck in Midland, Texas this morning and is in the hospital there. He’s waiting on test results now. He was banged up, hopefully results will come back ok and he’ll be released today, if not, he’ll be released tomorrow. A lady pulled out in front of him and he hit her. She is injured, he doesn’t know how bad and due to patient privacy, no one will tell him. At least she’s alive.

His truck may be totaled, he’ll worry about that later. When he gets released, he’s going to rent a car, he can turn it in at Lufkin and I can pick him up there.

So that’s been my morning.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
My son was in a wreck in Midland, Texas this morning and is in the hospital there. He’s waiting on test results now. He was banged up, hopefully results will come back ok and he’ll be released today, if not, he’ll be released tomorrow. A lady pulled out in front of him and he hit her. She is injured, he doesn’t know how bad and due to patient privacy, no one will tell him. At least she’s alive.

His truck may be totaled, he’ll worry about that later. When he gets released, he’s going to rent a car, he can turn it in at Lufkin and I can pick him up there.

So that’s been my morning.
Mind if I say a prayer for all involved?

Jesus is Lord and Christ ✝️