Grocery Spreadsheet

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Leta, I agree with you on the receipts. If you get receipts for EVERYTHING, you can post the data at your leisure. You don't have to try to do it from memory.

I stuff my receipts in my wallet, and when I get home, I put them in a sandwich bag with the name of the month on it. I enter the information whenever I get to it. Usually within a week. Even then, it's no problem at all.

Boogity

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Veggie PAK - I volunteer at a soup kitchen two mornings a week and most of the folks who use our services are very good people that are down on their luck or widowed and struggling. Some are either slightly mentally or physically handicapped and need all the help we can offer. All of our excess veggies and eggs go to work with me once a week.

Veggie PAK

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Boogity, that's great! I know the some of the folks really appreciate it when they see you bring it in, and some aren't able to recognize where it comes from, but they are still grateful to have the food. It's not about recognition anyway. It's about looking out for our brothers and sisters who are less fortunate. Keep up the good work, and thanks for doing what you do.