Has anyone heard of this guy?

noobiechickenlady

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Never heard of the guy, but I've seen this info lots of times, it seems pretty generic. It is true that you can purchase the individual components and assemble them yourself. However, you do need some experience in wiring and the like before you tackle it. Or at least some training.

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I read about this on another forum and several people said it was a scam and that the information he is selling is all available for free on the internet.

dacjohns

Our Frustrated Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I don't trust him/it. The web page doesn't want to let you go for one thing. Good thing a virus check will be run soon. (Thinking about spyware from that web site.)

Where are you going to get that many solar receptors for that little money? The only thing my hardware store might have are solar garden lights. Guess you have to take them apart.

Aidenbaby

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
At first I wasn't going to post about this as I didn't have any real information. Obviously, I changed my mind. If it were really, truly as easy as the website makes it out to be, why doesn't the guy have infomercials on TV at the very least. Also, you would think that the DIY channel and HGTV and the other gardening / home improvement channels would have highlighted this, if not created a TV show about it.

Forgot to spell check.

SKR8PN

Late For Supper
Reaction score
...give me contact info to go along with the "names" of the "satisfied customers" so I can call and check out some of what he claims.....THEN I might believe him. :D