Have you seen it? Backyard Cows is now Backyard Herds!!!

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
O.k reinbeau, I need help. The second password didn't work either. It is saying that my user name and or password don't match.

(This is not a very urgent matter so finish your supper and help me in the a.m or sometime. :D I don't have any goats to ask questions about yet. And my horse photos can wait in the camera!)

Good night!

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
big brown horse said:
O.k reinbeau, I need help. The second password didn't work either. It is saying that my user name and or password don't match.

(This is not a very urgent matter so finish your supper and help me in the a.m or sometime. :D I don't have any goats to ask questions about yet. And my horse photos can wait in the camera!)

Good night!
Try this. Navigate away from any and all BYC forums (go to google.com or something). Then delete your cookies (usually under Tools/Options in your browser). You will be logged off from everything at that point. Then go back to BYHerds and try to log in. If you can't at that point I'll reset your password (tomorrow morning, I'm off to bed right now!) and we'll go from there.