Hello Again!

HomesteaderWife

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just moving on over from BYC and BYH to join everyone here on the forums that are more suited for self-sustainability. My husband and I live in central Alabama and are currently building a cabin with lumber we've milled ourselves. We have 5 chickens, 4 dogs, 3 rabbits, & 2 ducks! Can't wait to get on here and chat. I recognize a few names here already, and hope to know some more in time.

-HomesteaderWife

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
:welcome I started on BYC myself, but rarely go on anymore unless I need to find something specifically related to chickens.

HomesteaderWife

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for the warm wishes! I have browsed around here pretty briefly, but I have a feeling I will be on here a lot more in the future. I have lots to share- and if anyone is on BYH, check out my journal there. I may create one here as well :)

(@Poka_Doodle - oh my gosh your profile picture has be laughing with the "Alaskan flat tire") :lol:

Poka_Doodle

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hello everyone and thank you for the warm wishes! I have browsed around here pretty briefly, but I have a feeling I will be on here a lot more in the future. I have lots to share- and if anyone is on BYH, check out my journal there. I may create one here as well :)

(@Poka_Doodle - oh my gosh your profile picture has be laughing with the "Alaskan flat tire") :lol:
I can't post pictures from my Kindle and I needed an avatar so I just used it as a quote. Believe it or not, the classic Hollywood husky behind was a top dog in the Iditarod