Hello! New Member:)

thelistgoeson

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Hi, Tim, I'm new, too, and this has been a great site for friendliness and suggestions. Welcome! And I can't wait to hear what kind of needlework since I'm a crocheter. :)
Cool! I'm sure it is. I knit, and do a little bit of crocheting.
Hi Tim! Welcome to the group! What part of Minnesota are you from? I've been through your state many many times. :)
Thank you! I'm about 4 hours north of the Twin Citiies. :)
Welcome to the group
Thanks!

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Have you seen the "Anybody Crochet?" thread? There are some really cool pics of projects there. Might be enough to get me to try crocheting again!

Last edited:

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome to the group! I'd love to see your projects too, please. I sew a bit, I make quilts.

thelistgoeson

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Have you seen the "Anybody Crochet?" thread? There are some really cool pics of projects there. Might be enough to get me to try crocheting again!
I've seen it pop up a few times. I'll have to go take a look.
Welcome to the group! I'd love to see your projects too, please. I sew a bit, I make quilts.
Thanks sumi! Not sure I have anything post worthy at the moment. But if I make I something I'll be sure to post it.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hey Tim, I've been to Duluth and International Falls, and followed Hwy 2 from Iron Mountain, MI to Western Washington State. Northern Minnesota is beautiful, even if it is cold (sometimes ESPECIALLY when it's cold!) :)