Help reducing grocery bill?

cknmom

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Just don't push it. It's better to take a while to heel completely instead of having to start all over and hve it take twice as long because of more damage.
Monica

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Denim Deb said:
You really should watch out for that DHMO. After all, that's horrible stuff! In fact, I blame it for the injury I sustained that made it necessary to have my knee operated on.
What happened with your knee and DHMO? I must have missed your post on that.

JacksFlock

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Just got my box of seeds from Johnny's Selected Seeds in the mail. So hopefully in 4-6 months the grocery bill will be much lower....

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
moxies_chickennuggets said:
Denim Deb said:
You really should watch out for that DHMO. After all, that's horrible stuff! In fact, I blame it for the injury I sustained that made it necessary to have my knee operated on.
What happened with your knee and DHMO? I must have missed your post on that.
DMHO, or H2O as it's more commonly written is quite slippery in the solid state-especially when it's covered w/a light dusting of snow and you don't see it. December of 2009, we had an early, light snow. I went for a walk and ended up slipping on a frozen puddle I didn't see. It was shortly after that that I developed my Baker's Cyst. The doctor feels that this fall is probably what did the damage to my knee.