Here is my 2-hp tiller, made it myself, works great!!!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
580_picture_006.jpg

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
FM- Can't see your pic. Can you try posting that again? I want to see what you made.

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
580_picture_006.jpg

I goofed, I think. I put it in the message, then went back and deleted it from my uploads, thinking it didn't need to be there anymore and I would save some space! And it deleted from here, too.

I'm learning....

johnElarue

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Great pic!

Looks like the goat is enjoyin the massage!

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
johnElarue said:
Great pic!

Ha-ha! Never thought of that, but the two pygmies do enjoy the chickens on their backs. The hens will even look for ticks on them in the summer and pick them off! But that was the wrong picture, look again, I put the correct one up.

johnElarue

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
freemotion said:
johnElarue said:
Great pic!

Ha-ha! Never thought of that, but the two pygmies do enjoy the chickens on their backs. The hens will even look for ticks on them in the summer and pick them off! But that was the wrong picture, look again, I put the correct one up.
I like both pics!

What's the dimensions on that chicken tractor? 3 foot by 4 foot?

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
Yep, maybe slightly less. I made it almost completely from scraps, except the hinges. All other hardware was leftovers from other projects. I made it to fit the dimensions of my smallest foundation garden. It works great! I just loosen the soil a bit with the spading fork so the hens can dig deeper. You can see in the background and to the right of the tractor that they do a great job, and they love their work.

The neighbors think I'm nuts, but they always come over to see what I am up to.....

sylvie

Recycled Spunk
Reaction score
Wah! All I see is 2 pics of chickens. Is the goat in there somewhere? Seriously, I do not see the goat. :idunno

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Great job!! But, I don't see any goats. Unless they have two legs and feathers. :/

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
So, do you think you are going insane? :lol:

I accidently put the "riding mower" picture here when I was fixing the "no picture" issue. This is my very first ever attempt at putting pictures anywhere without my voice-activated computer ("PETER! I need your help!") since he was at work. So to see the goat, check out the mower thread!