HEY ALL dog gone what a mess

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hey ive borrowed a computer to say sorry about my "friend" Scott AKA Dixie. He told me what he had done and the responses he was getting and i made him go in and delete it. FYI he is not really a friend of mine just someone i know. especially Sorry to quail and farmer chick for him, i read what he said, hes a jerk. any way when he said he was looking for a good site i told him about this one and byc and thank God he didnt go there too. The reason i left so abruptly is I was supposed to go away to a place with no internet service and ended up not going and since then the hard drive on my home pc got a virus and i have to replace it. Im going to keep an eye out on a pc at a real friends house till i get my pc up and running again

2dream

Flibbertigibbet
Reaction score
Hey firem3 - we missed you. Glad to know you will be showing up again. I missed the whole thing but I am sure everyone here understands. No way you have control over anyone else. So not to worry.
Just glad you are back and all is well with you.

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
firem2! WOOT!! How wonderful to "see" you again!!

Are you sure you want to be here with us Chatty Ol' Bitties? ROTFL

YOU have nothing to say sorry about!

Oh and please tell him I don't think my husband is lazy, I just don't understand the whole thing with the remote control :lol:

user251

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
its a man thing dont try to understand us cause we dont know ourselves :p

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Don't sweat it, firem3!!! :D It was pretty entertaining! I got a real hoot out of it anyway! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can just about bet that I did more in the way of survival skills, hard work and self-sufficiency on our homestead before my 13th birthday than he has ever done in his whole life....and we weren't playing at it. I LIVED it every day of my young life. ;) :)

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
firem3 i really hope you keep showing up. Who cares about the little trollie? Sure gave me a good laugh, even though I think I missed his best post.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I was entertained as well and don't hold it agin' ya! We like you muchly! :love

Pssssst! <whispers softly> THAT's why I don't tell any of my crazy family about this site!!! :hide :/ :rolleyes:

Cassandra

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
See what I miss by taking a nap?!

Glad to see you well, firem3.

Cassandra

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
Hey Hoss,

Great to hear from you and good to know that you will be back.

Shoot, that was nothing for you to worry about.

Like Beekissed said, it was entertaining. :lol: