Hey I have new two-legged puppies!

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
I got three at TSC today!The manager bought the other three. They are cute little Anconas I think.
They were sleepy in these pics.
011.jpg

012.jpg

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
So very high on the cuteness meter, ticks! Congrats! Is that the breed you wanted or were they at the right place at the right time? :lol:

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
So very high on the cuteness meter, ticks! Congrats! Is that the breed you wanted or were they at the right place at the right time? :lol:
Honestly, They were the only ones in the pullet bin that I wanted. When my mom saw them she thoguht the "yellow and black ones" were cute. :D

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Sorry about the one that didn't make it, ticks. I love your phrase "two-legged puppies" though, can I steal it to use on my husband when we get chicks next weekend, he is not into chickens but is a dog person so maybe relabelling them would help :)

Pat

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Yep, looks just our Ancona did as a chick. Very cute! Ancona chicks change their appearance quickly as they grow, and in a couple weeks, they may not look like the same chicks.

You know what they say about chicks - all they do is sleep, eat, peep, poop.... and then they do it all over again!

edited for typo

patandchickens

Crazy Cat Lady
Reaction score
Wow, bibliographic citations in forum posts :lol:

Whosever's phrase it is, yours or SKR9PN's, I'm still stealing it, so there <g>

Pat

Latest posts