Hi from Oregon

rd123

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
My wife and I, are retired, and live near the small town of Williams, Oregon (don't blink). We share our small home with two retired dogs, 12 retired chickens, 2 retired horses, and a never ending pasal of gray squirrels, and a bevy of birds of assorted species. Life is good and could only be made better by a wheel-barrow full of money now & then. Although my online project is fixing that problem to. Weather in this part of Oregon is excellent. We have the typical story-book 4 seasons. We get a little snow in the winter. Not much just enough to remind us that its not all its cracked up to be. Right now our days are running about 90 to 96 although we typically have about 5 to 10 days that run from 100 to 108. Not this year, so far, anyway. My bride of 48 years has done herself proud with a great garden. Looking forward to her Zuccini Bread. Yum! Yum! like candy. If you every find your way up to our neck of the woods please drop by for a visit. Email and I will give you specific directions.

Rick Hake
rick@rickhake.ws

ORChick

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
:welcome from somewhat further up in Oregon, along the Umpqua.

Theo

Power Conserver
Reaction score
Our place is near Harrisburg in the Willamette Valley. We'll be lucky to get red tomatoes this year! Welcome to the forum.

rd123

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
A heart felt thanks for the warm welcome from all of you. :)