Homemade bread in one hour

lalaland

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
looks incredible - can't wait for a cool day at home to be able to try it. thanks for posting it

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I want to try this!

I never thought of canning my snow cone flavoring! Great idea! I have been addicted to them this summer! Cherry and orange are my favorites but the boys like blue raspberry and lime.

Rebecka

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks for this! I have been trying to tweak my bread recipe for a reasonable sandwich bread. I will be giving the 4 loaf version a try first thing tomorrow. With the holiday weekend, I will need lots of bread for my guys.

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
Thanks much! It looks great, and I love that it skips the 2nd raising. I will be trying this for sure this fall/winter. Love the name of your blog, too :D

ChickenPotPie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
You're welcome. :) Please let us all know how the recipe turns out for you all. Okay?

deb4o

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Thanks so much for this recipe, as a working mom and wife, my time is short so I love any short-cuts, and my guys love fresh baked bread.

Love your blog!:love

ChickenPotPie

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Aw, thanks, deb4o. :) So, did anyone try making the bread? How'd it go?

Ya know, just as an fyi, I seem to get a weird side split on my loaves. I slit the dough in the pans when I made more early this morning and that solved the problem. I got prettier loaves.

Latest posts