HOT!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow our temps changed overnight.

it still was kinda chilly and cool up til yesterday. today literally hit so hot so fast it was surprising.
weather sure is wild lately.

anyone just get super hot overnight? whew
uncovered the pool yesterday. thought I was crazy with the cool weather but now I am happy I got it started :)

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
Nope, but we're getting some wacky weather.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Deb I will send ya, about, 15 degrees more. sound good LOL?

Denim Deb

More Precious than Rubies
Reaction score
No! I'm enjoying the temps that we've had (for the most part-didn't enjoy the frost the other night :/).

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
It got warm here as well. Strange temps in a weeks time we went from winter to summer. Our water situation is very bad here so it looks like we will be a tinder box for the summer.

Marianne

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Let's see, how did that go...? If I would have known spring was going to be so short, I would have been outside for those three hours.

We had snow two weeks ago. 85 degrees already. :/

Emerald

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Marianne said:
Let's see, how did that go...? If I would have known spring was going to be so short, I would have been outside for those three hours.

Tell me about it.. on my DAY Mothers day of course it was in the low 40s to possibly only upper 30s with freaking snow cuz I had to go to the camper and go fishing on MY DAY!! :barnie With not only cold temps but snow and ice and wind and darn it I still went fishing! :rant I didn't buckle to the weather till I caught one! and I did.. just a bass. but darn it it was my.. day.. :hide :p then comes today.. 82 here. :th

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Marianne said:

YES! that is exactly what I was thinking! :bun

Corn Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Well I spoke too soon, it's 61 and windy :rant I despise the wind but the low for tonight is 43. Usually means that it will be in the high 30's. Hope we get some rain out of this one just to keep the dust down.

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I hate the wind also. never liked it. especially when I lived in Pennsylvania. that cold wind would cut ya in 1/2 in winter.