How to Help

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Local banks here are giving 0% interest loans to government employees who aren't receiving pay. Pretty cool!

Maybe Congress should pass their paychecks along to government workers who live paycheck to paycheck. I'm pretty sure none of them do. But I digress. Lol

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Maybe Congress should pass their paychecks along to government workers who live paycheck to paycheck. I'm pretty sure none of them do. But I digress. Lol
Agree!!

Our school runs a food pantry for eligible students. The outpouring of food donations from the staff at the college has been nothing short of awesome. We've been able to open it up to more families now. We also have disaster funds from donations that we give in the form of gift cards. It's nice to see people rally around to help folks.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Scrolling through FB over the last few days I saw a notice from a pet store or similar giving free pet food to those affected and a restaurant giving free lunches :) It's wonderful seeing and hearing about the goodwill coming out of this crazy situation. I really, really, really hope things will get sorted over there SOON though. I know myself what it's like to have to do without suddenly, when you have children, it's winter... It's crazy stressful.

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
It's wonderful seeing and hearing about the goodwill coming out of this crazy situation. I really, really, really hope things will get sorted over there SOON though.
One can always hope!!

It really is heart warming to see how folks step up.