Howdy!

Myrth

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I joined this site years ago and then forgot about it. I stumbled back on it and have been reading a bit. I figured I would stop lurking and actually post.

I am a long-time homesteader, organic gardener, chicken wrangler, etc. We live in rural Illinois.

milkmansdaughter

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So does @CrealCritter. :)

Welcome from Alabama!

Welcome to the group. I'll be looking forward to seeing more posts from you. I'm relatively new to this so I've still got a lot to learn. I love talking to others,who have been living this way longer than I have! :)

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Hey Myrth - glad to have you back! We'd love to hear more about your adventures in homesteading! Welcome, from Texas!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
Welcome to SufficientSelf! I just came back too! Been out of the homesteading business for a while and have came back to it.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I joined this site years ago and then forgot about it. I stumbled back on it and have been reading a bit. I figured I would stop lurking and actually post.

I am a long-time homesteader, organic gardener, chicken wrangler, etc. We live in rural Illinois.

Another Illionisan imagine that! What part of Illionis are you from? I live in the country of southern IL, out away from Creal Springs in Williamson county.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Welcome back! Please show and tell us a bit more about what you're doing? We love seeing and learning from each other's projects and doings :)

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Welcome from Texas! 2nd generation organic gardener, hope the grand daughters are interested so I can pass it on. Would love to hear more about you and your homestead!

Latest posts