I am selling pet bandanas and possibly chicken hoods!

MistyWeeg13

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Hello! I am very interested in trying to make a design of chicken hood, that would keep them from seeing and is designed with the same idea of a falconer hood in mind. I will be bale to start making pet bandanas for cats, dogs, poultry ad really any animal, I just need neck measurements. I will be able to start margin Christmas bandana on December first when I get material. I will od other holiday themes as well when holidays come around. I can do normal bandanas to, just don't have fabric for those yet. If anyone is interested please respond! I will be selling through Easy, and am very excited to start!

tortoise

Wild Hare
Reaction score
If you can make large quantities, grooming salons are great place to sell bandanas. Usually they like triangle shape, and pinked esdges instead of sewn to get the lowest cost. My secret was to buy holiday prints on clearance after the holiday. Otherwise there was no way to make them price competitive with catalogs.

Collar covers are another easy make that groomers buy!

flowerbug

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
i don't keep birdies here of any kind other than the wild ones outside. we're not a house-pet kind of place nor do we want animals outside.

i get around the anti-pet thing by keeping worms. i don't think they'd take well to bandanas... :)