I got a Title!!!! I got a Title!!! Finally!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Thank You ! Wow...that took a few years!! LOL! Thank you Barred Buff! I hear you had some say in that! Quilting Extraordanaire...you're making me blush!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
It's awesome!!! Thank You! and thank you that you think so highly of my God given gift!
The quilts I have seen you post pics of are ASTOUNDING!

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
Ahhh, my quilting is a testimony in itself Barred! For so many years I was just 'mom' and felt like a terrible one at that! My oldest was a real trial. Anyway in my darkest years...I begged God to give me a purpose...something I could use to His glory. I went through some very mentally challenging times...times where I felt so useless that I was actually quite suicidal.
Then one day I was Blessed so fully that to this day I cannot deny where the Blessing along with the gift has come from. God had answered my prayers and given me a purpose and a gift to go along with it. My quilts are made to encourage those who recieve them as gifts...and God works through those quilts and performs miracles with the recipients that I will not mention here because they are so personal. But I am VERY VERY thankful to my Savior that he opened up this gift for me, and I pray that He keeps using me in the ways that he has...because I am BLESSED just standing back and watching the outcomes!