I guess these things come in threes....

reinbeau

Moderator Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I haven't said anything yet on any forums, but since two of you are going through similar experiences, I'll speak here, too. I didn't find a lump, but they found a cluster of new calcifications in my right breast that wasn't there a year ago. I'm followed for the left one, they found them there two years go, but they are diffuse, not clustered, so they just watch them. This one they want to do a needle biopsy on, on the 22nd. I went for the consult today. 80-90% turn out to be noncancerous, hopefully I can win odds like that, I certainly can't win the lottery! Sorry, a little attempt at humor. I hope all of us come through this healthily (is that a word?).

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Oh Ann, hopefully things will turn out okay. Just know you have kindred souls here. I will be praying for all three of you. (I know--but I;m praying anyway! :))

Cybercat

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I'm scheduled for an excisional biopsy :( next Thursday...mine also appears benign, but there hasn't been much long term research done on this condition yet, so better safe than sorry- out it comes!

Leanne

miss_thenorth

Frugal Homesteader
Reaction score
Cybercat said:
I'm scheduled for an excisional biopsy :( next Thursday...mine also appears benign, but there hasn't been much long term research done on this condition yet, so better safe than sorry- out it comes!

Leanne
Wow, so it comes in fours,--prayers for all of you!

SheriM

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I always say a prayer for all women who are going through this battle, in whatever form, but I will add an extra prayer for all three of you. Stay strong. We're all going to be okay.

Latest posts