I have my windows open!:)

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
yup it is so sunny and warm outside.
LOVE IT
the interior got up to 76 inside...I was hot, I had to open a few windows...LOL----I LOVE THAT!!!!! the end of Dec. and I have the house airing out with windows wide open!

Got all the big comforter and blankets outside airing and washed sheets and all.....so everything on the line is drying nice!

I just have to love this day. Played with Nicole in the yard with that new drive toy jeep thing.....she is learning to steer, yea right into my pool! :) and everything else..HA HA

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
:smack :D

The other day it was warmer outside (mid 60s) than inside the house (55). But I sure didn't open any windows! Today the house is warmer....

I LOVE when the kids call me to tell me their weather.... they both live in different parts of Texas... :p

allabout

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
I too enjoyed the sun with clothes on the line, tiding up around in the yard and letting the chicks out for a little free-ranging. We have had alot of clouds and rain in the past week, but this warm weather gives me Spring fever...I want to get my hands dirty and plant in the garden!!

PamsPride

Should be Sewing
Reaction score
I just had DS light the fire because the temp is really dropping outside and it is windy so it is just sucking the heat right out of the house and making chilly in here. Opening the windows will be so nice come this spring!!

poppycat

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh my goodness you are soooo lucky. Our two feet of snow and ice are nearly all melted though :weee

lorihadams

Always doing laundry
Reaction score
I had to open my windows....get all the sick smell out....YUCK!

Luckily it was warm here too....even if we weren't all in the sick house I probably would have opened the windows anyway.

My cats loved it cause we don't have screens in our windows and I came back in from hanging laundry out on the line and Shadow had curled up on the top of the couch for a nap...they aren't allowed in the house, usually. She was so cute I made an exception for an hour and then kicked her out!

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
wow I know that smell....rough!

our temps are dropping now Lori.....getting colder out there. Possible ICE on friday. Hope it is just rain and NOT ICE! Here we go with the icy times coming. Not looking forward to them.

I am the same way. I would let my dog in the house for 15 minutes if that...and OUT!

and my cat, I let some of them in for about 15 mins. also....then OUT!

rare they get in also...ha haha