I Need a New Gluten Free Bread Recipe

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Anyone have a good gluten free bread recipe? I haven't made any gluten free bread for a long time. I used to have a good recipe but I can't figure it out now. Sometimes you just need bread. :D

These are the flours I have on hand:
Brown rice flour
Buckwheat
Sorghum
Amaranth
Tapioca
Potato Starch
Flax seed meal
Millet (whole)

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I don't know any regular breads. Elana's pantry has some great quick breads though :)

What kind of bread are you interested.

Woodland Woman

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
abifae said:
I don't know any regular breads. Elana's pantry has some great quick breads though :)

What kind of bread are you interested.
Well. mainly a bread for sandwiches or just eating with butter. I do like a hearty type of bread but I am open to something different. I like simple and easy because I am so busy. I would like to find a good substitute for canola oil. I did try coconut oil but it didn't go over well. I also would like to avoid having to use xanthan gum but I still would try recipes with these things. Simple quick breads might work. I do like to make everything from scratch though. I need to "fatten up" one of my dd's. She is 5' 5'' and 90lbs and hasn't gained much in almost a year. She eats a lot but we just don't eat the type of food that makes you gain weight and I don't like to buy processed food. So that is one of the reasons I want to start making bread again.