I'm so spoiled!!

ChickenMomma91

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So my DH is the sweetest man I know! I got my yule gift way early and its a laptop! So I'm now sufficient in that I don't need to borrow my mom's computer or go to the library to use it, a printer is next for the usual household documents that way I don't have to spend $.20 a freaking page! and I can print my own photos not go to Walmart and pay per photo. and we now have internet at home! no more paying extra on my phone so I can troll my beloved forums and pintrest, I have a whole terabyte for it all! I feel so free knowing I don't have to get in the car and drive down to the library or go to work to bum wifi on my phone, I can do it all at home. so beware the huge multitude of questions i'll be able to post with ease now! possibly from my garden!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Sounds great @ChickenMomma91. I don't know what I would do without my computer since I use it for my business and everything I want to learn...just a click away.

Bring on those multitude of questions! :thumbsup

Having a computer is absolutely great if used the right way...for enrichment and not for "numbing" the mind or spirit.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
congrats! That is HUGE!! We moved 2 years ago and I had no internet for 9 months. Finally went with Hughes Net satellite internet. Not the greatest, but it sure beats a cell phone. So I can really get excited for you, I know what it is like to be on a cell phone. Hooray for you! And hooray for your husband!

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
That is a wonderful gift! I can't live without my laptop either. I often joke and say I'm probably the one person with a "smart" phone that doesn't use it for internet! lol That small screen frustrates me too much. Laptops are sheer spoiling, yes!

MoonShadows

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I have a laptop and a tablet. The only reason I have the tablet is to take credit cards at craft shows, and I have never been able to get used to the laptop, even after buying a mouse for it. I still prefer my desktop pc. I'd be lost without it.

waretrop

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I also have a laptop and tablet. My hubby has a laptop also. They sit next to our recliners. Sort of looks silly but we can both surf at the same time this way. Well, I look at message boards he surfs and shops.. LOL

When I go out I usually use my phone to go on line if I have to....although I take my tablet and laptop along sometimes...

Latest posts