Ireland UFO

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Don't panic... Sumi was just testing out her new energy efficient light saber prototype.

IMG952772.jpg

Screenshot_2018-11-13-22-20-54.png

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
:yuckyuck I heard of this, but I didn't pay much attention to it. To be honest with you, I couldn't be less interested in anything alien or UFO related. I've seen a few ghosts and that is more than enough weird and wonderful for me!

I do however have an interesting story to share. About 4-5 years ago we were staying with friends on their farm near the Gulu river mouth in the eastern Cape province, S.A. One evening I went out the backdoor and a light in the sky caught my eye. It appeared to be a fireball, maybe 1000 ft high, travelling slowly towards us. I yelled for our friends and ex-DH to come look and we all watched it as it slowly went past us. The only sound we heard was a soft hissing. Our friend described it at the time as a "hot air balloon, without the balloon". I remember thinking it may have been a small aircraft that caught fire and was trying to get to the nearby airport. I checked the next morning, but no aircraft accidents or incidents were reported. A few weeks later I spotted something similar, but further away from us. No-one we spoke to at the time could explain what that was.