It's an Earth Day Miracle. Cow farts vindicated.

Ldychef2k

Survival Chef
Reaction score
This was a local issue here in the San Joaquin Valley because of all the dairies. Not sure if it was widespread.

Okay, now all this husband stuff has sparked a memory from high school. I went to the drug store to get the giant purple box of Kotex for my mom, the one that was taller than the paper grocery bag and you couldn't hide it. While purusing the feminine products aisle I saw a MALE hygiene product. It was a fragrance spray that came in various scents. The product was called "Foul Ball", obviously a sports reference to encourage men in their purchase. But the fragrances were less subtle. The only one I remember was "Cocky Lime".

Up-the-Creek

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Ldychef2k said:
This was a local issue here in the San Joaquin Valley because of all the dairies. Not sure if it was widespread.

Okay, now all this husband stuff has sparked a memory from high school. I went to the drug store to get the giant purple box of Kotex for my mom, the one that was taller than the paper grocery bag and you couldn't hide it. While purusing the feminine products aisle I saw a MALE hygiene product. It was a fragrance spray that came in various scents. The product was called "Foul Ball", obviously a sports reference to encourage men in their purchase. But the fragrances were less subtle. The only one I remember was "Cocky Lime".
:ep

:yuckyuck :lol: