jessejames here

jessejames

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
i can see how that would work well.
i am more of a production kinda guy, get set up well and crank'em out.
mind you i have never done chickens before but i have processed lots of dead animals in the past. when doing my chef apprenticeship i worked at a classic italian place and had to do a cpl hundred rabbits and six lambs once a week. we would get the animals whole skinned fresh from the slaughter house because we would use all the inards in one way or another.

jessejames

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
today i drove to toronto and back in just over 7 hours!
that is a three hour drive each way......sheesh!!
oh well ya gotta do what ya gotta do sometimes

i have been finding that i am just spending my time after work doing things i enjoy of the ss sort mostly wprking in the gardens and messin about with the birds. what i am finding is that i am getting a back log of other projects that i really want to get done.
starting this week i propose that i am going to spend at least two hours a day on other projects ie: cider press, incubator, new brooder,the lisst goes on and on i think that i will have to break down all my non work time soon to be able to get what i need done before winter.

i did get to drop off veggies to a couple friends in the city, though iwas in such a rush that i forgot half of what i had to take so now i have a surplus of peppers and basil picked. oh well not a huge problem to have.

i filled out and registered for a blog space about a week ago. i have been fermenting ideas about this for awhile but i havent been able to come up with enough of an idea to actually get the thing rollling. mostly it will be about what i am up to here i just am trying to figure out how to make it kid friendly, at the same time as informative, and engaging to adults with out having to make two separate entities.
?

well thats about it for now
be well..........