Kroger 25% off canning supplies for Labor Day Weekend

DrakeMaiden

Sourdough Slave
Reaction score
Here in Washington State Kroger's owns QFC and Fred Meyer. I was just at one of the stores and noticed the sale on canning jars/lids because there was this lady there who was taking tons of them off the shelf. HOARDER!!! LOL I was actually wondering if she was a member of this forum. :lol: I waited for her to finish and then just grabbed a box of 12 lids because I haven't had much time to can this year and I am just replacing what I have used. :hit

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Hoarder!!!! :lol:

That would have been me.
:D
k0xxx, do we have a thread around here about raising fish? I keep thinking that would be fun.

G

k0xxx

Mr. Sunshine
Reaction score
TanksHill said:
k0xxx, do we have a thread around here about raising fish? I keep thinking that would be fun. G
Even though I know that it's been mentioned a few times, I can't say that I can remember a specific topic on raising fish, perhaps we should start one. :?)

Kala

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
k0xxx said:
TanksHill said:
k0xxx, do we have a thread around here about raising fish? I keep thinking that would be fun. G
Even though I know that it's been mentioned a few times, I can't say that I can remember a specific topic on raising fish, perhaps we should start one. :?)
:thumbsup

MyKidLuvsGreenEgz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Went to my King Soopers (Kroger) on Friday and even tho the circular didn't mention cannign supplies, they were marked 25% off on the shelf. I grabbed 1 12-pk of quart and 1 12-pk of pint. SCore! Too bad I saw other great deals and spent a month of grocery money in just an hour!

Bad bad me!

BriteChicken

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
I can't Believe I MISSED this! Ugh! I haven't been able to catch sales on jars ever... I'm just starting out too and in college so I need to find the sales to even be able to afford to start canning. :hit

Sorry for the venting just had to get it out.

Wifezilla

Low-Carb Queen - RIP: 1963-2021
Reaction score
Our king soopers did have them on sale. Managed to grab 2 cases of jelly jars last night before the sale went off. They do discount cans from time to time. So does Albertson's. If I see them on sale again I will post. For some reason the sale on canning stuff was NOT in the weekly sales flyer.

abifae

Abinormal Butterfly
Reaction score
I bought four boxes of jars and 2 pectins and another set of lids. lol

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
OK, before ya'll get too excited, they've been on sale for the 25% for at least a month. Or several months rather :D We took advantage of that when we first saw the stickers on everything canning :D I just thought everyone knew about it :hu I'm thinking I should probably :hide now