Kujo.

MsPony

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I have the SWEETEST labrador puppy ever, evereverever. This is mostly due to the fact that he has no drive in life, besides cuddling, other then hunting/retrieving and tracking. Thats all he wants in life, its runs through his veins, set deep in his bones, and he lives it. He hunts bugs for goodness sakes lol. He is "energy efficient", if he isnt hunting/retrieving/tracking he is asleep. During dog class, if he isnt up doing a maneuver he is asleep on the ground.

I take him everywhere, because he is SO sweet and nothing fazes him, he is also on a gentle leader since he is only 7 months old and not 100% leash trained. Today happened to be to a coffee shop, which I tie him right outside the door (if he goes to the end, he can stick his nose in the shop and I am 10ft away at the counter.)

Well, I live in a town with a LOT of homeless & mentally crazy people. One happened to see him and sat down next to him, which is fine because he just sat there and Jaxon was just trying to cuddle, I had no problems. He ended up tangling himself up, I went out to untangle him and the crazy person looked at me and said:

"Im glad you muzzled him, I was afraid he was going to kill another person!"
:lol: :gig

All I said was "haha, its not a muzzle" then went back inside, I didnt want to be mean and laugh or anything. But later when I told my mom, we were both doubled over in laughter over my "killer" dog. :lol: