Lactating goat for sale in W. MA

freemotion

Food Guru
Reaction score
You all know Mya. She is for sale. I must reduce my herd by winter as I am now in school again and just need the time and the money and she is rather productive! I am sure she will milk through. She was giving 2.5-3 quarts a day after a solid year of lactating when she was accidentally bred last year....I'd wanted to milk her through. She began this lactation period on May 2 so has plenty to give...she's only been lactating for 5 months.

She comes with milking lessons and supplies for the newbie, without (for a lower price) for the more experienced person. All quirks and care tips unique to her will be freely given to anyone who comes to see her and likes her. With basic care she will pay for herself in short order in milk and dairy products, and should not need to be bred for a long, long time.

I plan on making a milking video of her soon and posting it on youtube. She is my easiest and most productive milker. A great first or second goat, or just a good addition to the herd if you need plenty of milk.

She is surprisingly cold-hardy. It amazes me every winter.

What else can I say? You all know Mya, right? :p

Oh, I'd consider a partial trade for......?????? But do need some cash for books and such for school.

Bubblingbrooks

Made in Alaska
Reaction score
Not big enough :lol:
Can you imagine trying to mail a goat?

We met a couple of ladies ( trapline twins, you have to google them) who put their horses in small planes to fly them to their cabin :ep

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
Where is the sticking my fingers in my ears pretending I can't hear you smiley...............

Quail_Antwerp

Cold is on the Right, Hot is on The Left
Reaction score
Where's the wishing I was closer smiley?

Hope she finds the perfect farm!