Lamancha Sannen Bucklings in the Cecilia/Eastview Kentucky area.

heatherlynnky

Power Conserver
Reaction score
I am not selling these and I don't raise these type of goats so I can't take advantage ( although I did try to talk my husband into it. I would LOVE to have a lamancha but he said I had enough on my plate. He is not getting this whole chicken/goat math thing). Anywho vet came by to bred my heifer and asked me if I wanted some quality stock Sannen or Lamancha bucks. He has not registered them yet but they can be registered if someone wanted to invest in that but he has 4 lamancha and 1 sannen that he said are a month old. Some of these came from Dam's who had triplets on first freshening and its taking a toll on them to keep up with the babies needs. He offered them to me without papers for $75. He said if I knew of anyone, he really does not want to resort to the stockyards if he can avoid it. If someone wanted one I can give you the vets number. Also if you live out my way he is a vet that does take care of goats. I know how lucky am I. My old vet is wonderful with the dogs but they really frown on me bringing the goats into the office. Even if my goats are cleaner than all those dogs. I am out in the Cecilia/ Eastview area of Kentucky. I just figured I would see if anyone happened to be looking.