Lazy Gardener's Little Town Farm

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Just a Gentle Reminder...

Ephesians 6:12 (New Living Translation)​

12 For we[a] are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in the heavenly places.

Footnote​

[a]6:12 Some manuscripts read you.

Does this make perfect sense to you?

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Nice peppers. Today, I got a bowl of green beans (bush). Oh how I hate bush beans. They are a pain in the neck to pick, and they are always dirty. But, I thank God that I planted them this year b/c a rodent mowed down 1/2 of my pole beans, just as they are starting to put on a crop. I've had one sweet pepper, more coming, but the harvest is gonna be limited. Jalapenos are making a decent showing. And summer squash... needs picking. I'm trying to trellis it this year, got 2 plants started up a stake today. (patty pan) 2 qt. of raspberries today. Hoping to make dilly beans and raspberry jam.
Can I come over for supper?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
4 AM today: fox family screeching. 5 PM today, bird alarms, went out to investigate: found a hawk, I think Red Tail sitting on the corner of the chicken run. Nothing but twine at 8" spacing over at section of the run, so he could easily have swooped in. I guess I'll be putting up the bird netting. Hate to mess with that stuff. Need to mow down around the duck's electronet, and get the charger set up for them.

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Good to sponsor a child, but check to be sure that the company is actually using donations according to their purpose. Many companies skim the bulk from their donations for "administration costs." We have a little girl from Peru, Compassion International. A good part of their mission statement includes Christian teaching. World Vision might very well be an upright company. Congrats on your new kid.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
A quick break and some coffee. As you all know, I'm just a simple guy with simple questions. So I asked myself, if human have souls, then there has to be physical real world evidence, right?

Over the years, I've learned to ask the most basic questions to better understand topics, I would like to know about. All this under the pretext that there are no stupid questions. And also knowing full well, more than likely, I'm not the first to ask such questions. This is one of those, slap myself on the forehead moments 😂 But it's, oh so interesting of a topic isn't it? I thought I would share my discovery, I find it very interesting.

View attachment 16508

So a human soul weighs about 3/4 of an ounce (21 grams), supported by science even. I encourage you, Don't Believe Me, Research for yourself and draw your own conclusions. But just how cool is this?

Now back to being busy, busy, busy... I hope my neighbors get back home soon. I'm walking so much I would probably break one of those fitbit watch thingys, but lots of alone time for prayer, so I'm enjoying every step :)

Maybe it's time for someone using more modern methods to try this again?

Lazy Gardener

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed my chats with some of the folks I've met on SS. But, it's time for me to move on. I will not stay on a forum that censors freedom of speech. It's especially galling to know that I was censored for a post, but have no idea what the post was, nor what my grievous sin was. So, I am left to speculate. If I am censored for speaking freely about Jesus Christ, then... there is no apology there. Jesus Christ is my reason for being. If I am censored for speaking out against the many lies being spread by MSM at this time: Again... I have absolutely nothing to apologize for. Freedom of speech must be a 2 way street. If it is not, then it's really not freedom, is it? So, I leave you with this wisdom:

Matthew 7: 7-8 “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives; the one who seeks finds; and to the one who knocks, the door will be opened.

John 8:32

And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.”

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

There is nothing more important in this life than to prepare for the next life. For, every soul is eternal. and that eternal destination is determined by the one decision we make in this life regarding: "Who is Jesus Christ?"

Latest posts