Look who showed up

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
So after work I decided that I needed another raspberry plant in the fenced part of the back yard. And look who was at my house waiting for me when I got home.
20160514_174323_zpsgka6g47f.jpg

My brothers. Well only one of them is outside. The other isn't much of an outdoor guy. He's inside with mom watching Netflix. So score one more plant to grow and quality time with my main man Pat.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Hes a good boy. But still a boy. If I'm making sense.

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
As the youngest of 3, with 6 years between me and my brother, 8 years between me and my sister, I can tell you that little sister/brothers absolutely adore their older sibling. The smallest things you do will have the biggest impact on their lives.

CJ1

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
My father is not only a good man. But a great man. So I can only imagine how my brothers will turn out. If they are half the man he is they will be better than ninety percent of the men in the planet.

But if I can make them even better I certainly will.

Anyway. He mulched the flower bed out front and started helping me tear apart the carb on my bike. But they had to leave after dinner.

The last of my backstrap And the rest was from the market downtown that happens every week during the summer. Wish I could grow corn by mid May.

Now it's time for bed.

Britesea

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Not only will your brothers turn out great, but YOU have probably found yourself a great man as well... with Daddy as role model.

Reactions: CJ1

Latest posts