Lots Of Forum Categories

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
Hey Friends,

Thanks to all the suggestions here we've added a TON of new sections to the forum.

We took in all the suggestions and feedback and mixed in a little of our own thoughts regarding the direction of this forum and put them all together into what we have now. We really hope you like it!

Remember, forums are living things and we'll make changes (merge / split sections) when needed. General forum etiquette / rule of thumb is to try to get the forum organized in a way that there is relatively equal distribution between sections. If one section is getting too many new threads and posts then it probably needs to be split. If a few forums aren't getting much love then they may need to be merged with other sections.

For the most part, let's see how these play out and we can go from there! :D :pop

Please continue to keep the ideas and suggestions coming!

lengel

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Looks great! I was watching as new forums were added. You work fast.

Thanks for the site.

Lisa

Nifty

Super Self-Sufficient
Administrator
Reaction score
lengel said:
Looks great! I was watching as new forums were added. You work fast.

Thanks for the site.

Lisa
Hahaha... thanks! I had done a TON of pre-online work so that once I was ready to go it would happen quickly to minimize the disruption to the forum. I like changes that create as little dust as possible! :D

lovemychicks9

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Thanks Nifty for giving us another great place to meet, greet , share and have fun. This looks pretty awesome and I have a feeling I will be using this as much as BYC. Trudy :weee :weee :weee :weee

me&thegals

A Major Squash & Pumpkin Lover
Reaction score
I still like the idea of a category for foraging. Around here, we get black raspberries, blackberries, morels, maple syrup, elderberries and wild asparagus through foraging. I think it would be really helpful to be able to learn from others who forage, watch out for "times of year" when things are coming ripe and learn other ways to use what we find. Thanks!