"Made From Scratch" by Jenna Woginrich

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
Does anyone happen to have this book? I'd love to read it but I don't really want to spend money on buying it. If someone could lend it to me, that'd be great! I can pay postage and knit ya a little something in return! Or give a felted Christmas ornament or something like that. :)

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
Does anyone happen to have this book? I'd love to read it but I don't really want to spend money on buying it. If someone could lend it to me, that'd be great! I can pay postage and knit ya a little something in return! Or give a felted Christmas ornament or something like that. :)
or you could go to your local library and request it through interlibrary loan :D
i love libraries, they are a great place for me to "take a book for a test read" before buying it

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
colowyo0809 said:
aggieterpkatie said:
or you could go to your local library and request it through interlibrary loan :D
i love libraries, they are a great place for me to "take a book for a test read" before buying it
I'll try that. I looked to see if they had it and they didn't. I didn't realize they could get it from other libraries, I thought they could only swap with libraries in the same county system. Thanks! :)

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
It might take a week or so for them to get it in, but yeah, they can do it :) I used to get books from several states away when i was in high school because the school didn't have the books I wanted :)

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
colowyo0809 said:
It might take a week or so for them to get it in, but yeah, they can do it :) I used to get books from several states away when i was in high school because the school didn't have the books I wanted :)
Thanks so much! I just called and there are 5 libraries in our state that have it. :weee It's on its way!

colowyo0809

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
aggieterpkatie said:
colowyo0809 said:
Thanks so much! I just called and there are 5 libraries in our state that have it. :weee It's on its way!
Yay! I'm happy for you! :D :weee :weee :celebrate :celebrate

hillfarm

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Now thats what makes the internet so awsome.

:celebrate

aggieterpkatie

Swiss Army Wife
Reaction score
colowyo0809 said:
aggieterpkatie said:
colowyo0809 said:
Yay! I'm happy for you! :D :weee :weee :celebrate :celebrate
I never would have thought of that. :bow