Reaction score
NAME: Momma
D.O.B.: 8/22 BORN IN 80'S

HOMETOWN: STARKE, FLORIDA

CURRENT RESIDENCE: PAMPA, TEXAS

RELATIONSHIP STATUS: MARRIED WITH CHILDEREN

POLITICAL VIEWS: NO NO NO NOBAMA

RELIGIOUS VIEWS: CATHOLIC

ACTIVITIES: CANNING, COOKING, BAKING, LAUNDRY, PICKING UP TOYS, LAUNDRY, DISHES,LAUNDRY

INTEREST: COWBOY MOUNTED SHOOTING, WATCHING MY BABIES GROW, WATCHING MY CHICKENS WALK THE YARD, SUPPORTING MY HUSBAND's HUNTING OBSESION.

MUSIC: COUNTRY, SOME 80'S

TV SHOW: THE UNIT - HOW CLEAN IS YOUR HOUSE - MAN VS. WILD

BOOK: COLORING BOOKS

ABOUT ME: Ok where to start. I grew up all over the place, my dad was a rodeo clown, so we travled alot, I spent a lot of time Rodeoing up until mid highschool, I was in FFA, I know how to weld, I know how to shoot. I used to work for a prison. I'm getting into CMSA, cowboy mounted shooting. I'm excited. I've got two matching 45's . I married a Marine. I have 2 childeren. My son loves hunting, and karate, and dinosuars. my lil girl loves to rip paper. We have 3 dogs a 3 legged blue heeler. a corgi heeler mix, and a border collie puppy. We had 2 kittens but I just recently acidently killed one with the garage door. Anywho.....I 've got 13 chickens, my son has a 4-h show rabbit, we have horses and I want to get a couple feeder pigs. Next year I will have a garden, and I want to try my hand at bee keeping. My mil drives me nuts. I dirve a dodge ram 3500 4-door dully. My hubby calls it the cowgirl grocery getter. We go to Mass on Sunday, we try to live the best we can, we use our manners, and expect our kids to do the same, and I will give a spankin every once in a while. I am the keeper of our home with a capitol K. Friends welcome-relatives by appointment. Shuck your shoes!

pioneergirl

Wannabe Pioneer
Reaction score
Awsome!! My folks were in rodeo til I was about 4, then they stopped :( BUt I grew up around horses and rodeo, and miss it dearly! I think CMS is sooo cool!! You'll have to post pic of you either in competition or at least practicing...please? lol

And I love the last line

Friends welcome-relatives by appointment.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
A dad that was a rodeo clown? That must have been an adventure.

CMS sounds interesting. I'm sure you shoot at targets as opposed to mounted cowboys. :lol:

Sorry about the kitten.

Thank you and your husband for his service.

keljonma

Epicurean Goddess
Reaction score
Wow! You are way up there! I don't think I've even been that far north in Texas.

BOOK: COLORING BOOKS
I love this answer! I thought I was the only one.... :lol:

....and I will give a spankin every once in a while. I am the keeper of our home with a capitol K.
Momma, you sound just like one of my sisters

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
one of your activities is picking up toys?

oh man I can relate big time!

Now I just step on them! Some kill my feet! OW--sharp little things..LOL

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
Oh, boy! THIS one's goin to be some fun! :D Very funny, very down to earth! Love it! Interesting life, BTW!

TanksHill

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Very funny thanks for sahring.

I think we are all very much alike in many ways. I use a big dust mop on my toys. Push them all in a pile, what they don't pick up go in the trash. Works every time. :D

l

MorelCabin

Quilting Extraordinaire
Reaction score
I am happy my days of picking up toys and spanking are over:>) The problem is when your kids get to be teens you're picking up clothes and dishes...and you don't have many options left in the disciplinary field LOL!
Nice to meet you! Love your attitude!

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
MorelCabin said:
I am happy my days of picking up toys and spanking are over:>) The problem is when your kids get to be teens you're picking up clothes and dishes...and you don't have many options left in the disciplinary field LOL!
Nice to meet you! Love your attitude!
"...picking up clothes and dishes" Isn't that the truth? Are you a card carrying member of the Stupid Club yet. My son thinks I am the founder. :rolleyes:

Henrietta23

Yard Farmer
Reaction score
FarmerChick said:
one of your activities is picking up toys?

oh man I can relate big time!

Now I just step on them! Some kill my feet! OW--sharp little things..LOL
Yup, Legos at 4am while trying to get the dog who's making those "I'm about to barf on your bed" noises out the door.