makerofstuff... new here so introduction journal started

makerofstuff

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
Had to ask the dr to mess with my medications, so I am both chatty and stupid tonight. Some of my spelling is not so good but I will fix it later. I have had great fun roaming around in here and learning about everyone. I hope to put together a written set of instructions for a upsidedown tomato that I do. It is cheap and fun to do with kids of all ages. The commercial planter costs something like $30 so this is money I can't rationalize parting with. I is cheap.

enjoy the ride

Sufficient Life
Reaction score
I is cheap too- good to read about you and hope you are feeling better.
Isn't it amazing what you can do with a town lot? I started that way and produced lots of food. In fact, I do believe it is sometimes easier because I had to crowd everything together and think about it- less weeds and watering.
Welcome.

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
Welcome!! You sound like a person who has great stories to tell!

Okiemommy

Supermom
Reaction score
oops!! To many open tabs! I posted on the wrong thread :lol:

The above post was intended for you though lol

makerofstuff

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
My eldest sister finally passed and that is a good thing. Lost two pups to parvo and that is a bad thing. I will get back to it as fast as possible.

punkin

Don't Quote Me
Reaction score
I'm sorry about the loss of your sister. She must have suffered for a long time (at least that's what I gather about your post).

The puppies, I hate to hear about that, too. Were they minidaupins? I would love if you could post a picture of the other. We have minidoxies and I like minipins as well. I would like to see what a cross looks like.