Marijuana CBD & THC Yeast

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
Very interesting!

I bought some CBD oil yesterday. I went to the health food store I get my whey protein from and found it (the oil) sitting there on the counter, so I picked up a bottle and read the delightfully NOT-informative label. A friend here recommended it for sleeping problems, so I asked the cashier about that and the other benefits. She gave me the strangest answer?!? Something about she can't tell me much, since I'm just researching the oil, or something along those lines... I said to her look, I'm not after getting high! I have NO interest in drugs. I simply want something that will help me sleep (without making me high preferably) and I hear this stuff is good for that. Immediate change in attitude from her! They must get a lot of pot smokers in there...

frustratedearthmother

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
DH uses the CBD oil and it really helps his neuropathy. HIs legs used to jump and twitch all night long. So I can attest to the CBD oil helping both of us sleep and I don't even have to ingest it. He sleeps better because he's not thrashing all night and I definitely sleep better because he's not thrashing around all night.

Chic Rustler

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
I dont believe much in those oils, they arent tested or regulated so you dont know what your getting. But i am a firm believer in medical marijuana use for cancer patients. I have a friend with stage 4 cancer and its the only thing that helps her with the pain.

Hinotori

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Mom uses CBD oil for her leg cramps and neuropathy. She swears by it. I can't remember what the percentage of CBD is.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
I dont believe much in those oils, they arent tested or regulated so you dont know what your getting. But i am a firm believer in medical marijuana use for cancer patients. I have a friend with stage 4 cancer and its the only thing that helps her with the pain.
I'm willing to give it a shot. It can't be worse than over the counter drugs, which I avoid as long and much as possible. Medical marijuana is fantastic! I know.. knew cancer patients who got much needed comfort from it.

My dad's brother is on the home stretch now with cancer. It spread to his lungs and his brain and he's not doing well. I spoke to my aunt (his sister) earlier this week and told her to get him some CBD oil and see if he'll take it. Hopefully it will help him a bit. I can't really see him taking marijuana in any shape or form, he was a high ranking Police officer until his recent retirement. But if he'd be willing to, it would be a help for him. They recently legalised it in S.A.

NH Homesteader

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
CBD oil is basically marijuana without THC. Our friend uses it for his seizures, it stops them dead in their tracks. It's no more or less tested than marijuana.