Massage Parlor and Metaphysical Supply store open in Abilene, Kansas

the_gypsy_wagon

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Massage and Tarot Parlor now open in Abilene!

~The Gypsy Wagon~
201 NW 15th
Abilene, KS 67410
(785)200-6457

The parlor is located just to West of First Bank Kansas, North stop light at Buckeye (Hiway K-15) & Old 40.

Hours M-W-F 9a-6p & Sat. 9a-2p!
Walk-ins welcome during regular business hours. Any other day/time: by appointment only.
Massage, Metaphysical books and supplies, Herbs, Tarot Cards, Tarot readings, candles, specialty soaps & Lotions, Incense, Gifts, and more! If I don't have it, I can get it for you!!!
30 minute massage--- $25 with referral from medical professional---up to $20
60 minute massage--- $50 with referral from medical professional---up to $40

Discounts Include:

Senior Citizens & Students:
10% off all items and services!

*Hero Discount
OUR HEROES Military, law enforcement, teachers, medical/healthcare workers, and firefighters get 20% discount!!! Just bring in your Military ID, Badge, or Healthcare License to enjoy this hefty discount! Dependents of heroes, too! *Massage & Readings only.

*Union Members
Bring your Union Member Card and enjoy 10% off your service! *Massage & Readings only.

--IF YOU HAVE REFERRALS FROM a doctor, physical therapist, or chiropractor--- the prices are lower.
--Insurance does not pay for massage but if you need massage due to chronic health condition or chronic pain, and cannot afford to pay-- come see me, I bet we can work something out!
--Cant come to me due to illness or fatigue? I have been known to make house calls when necessary!!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
So what you're saying is if I am an 80 yr. old ex marine who has a union card and has gone back to school to further my education I can get half price? Unless I can't really afford to pay, then we can work something out? :p

the_gypsy_wagon

Sustainable Newbie
Reaction score
Wannabefree said:
So what you're saying is if I am an 80 yr. old ex marine who has a union card and has gone back to school to further my education I can get half price? Unless I can't really afford to pay, then we can work something out? :p
LOL... No, I am just saying that I am a real nurse who really cares about people and want to help those in need... There are so many things in life worth more than money.

Latest posts