Memorial Day 2018

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
In remembering those who gave their life while serving in our country's armed forces. I will proudly fly the American Flag Monday and I will say a prayer for you and thank you for your ultimate sacrifice. May God bless the greatest county on earth, the United States of America.

sumi

Rest in Peace 1980-2020
Reaction score
This is on a memorial in a cemetery in Warsaw. I thought it fitting to share on this day, to you all across the pond.

"When you leave a flower on this grave, it is as if you left it on all of the graves, old and new, where soldiers who fought for freedom are asleep.
Come here, boy, and pledge that you will always love this grave and will never forget in your prayers the soldiers who fell in the most sacred battles"

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Had a nice memorial day. Except target practice got cut short by a sudden down pour. Nice having family over, good food and grand kids shooting roosters with super soakers, what a bunch of fun. It is a very happy day indeed. My mother in law was looking out the window watching her great grand kids playing the yard. I looked out next to her and asked her what do you see? She said nothing but happy. I said yep exactly me too. What can be more happy than a bunch of grandkids having fun and playing in the yard?

I'm very thankful for our heros that have given their lives so we can be free. Without their sacrifices where we all would be? What kind of life would we have? That's some deep thinking... I'm so thankful i dont have to wonder about that. We all have it so good, it makes me sad when people complain about this that or the other thing. I just think to myself - man you don't have a clue just how good you got it do you?

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
This is on a memorial in a cemetery in Warsaw. I thought it fitting to share on this day, to you all across the pond.

"When you leave a flower on this grave, it is as if you left it on all of the graves, old and new, where soldiers who fought for freedom are asleep.
Come here, boy, and pledge that you will always love this grave and will never forget in your prayers the soldiers who fell in the most sacred battles"

Beautiful