Milk Jug Weights

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
simply fill the milk jug with sand or gravel to the desired weight. Tape the cap on and use like you would any other weight, it is easy and cheap.

Nuggetsowner:)

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Great idea ticks! We used to use them in my water aerobics classes filled 1/2 with water. (Back when my body know what exercise was!!)

heatherv

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
:yuckyuck

exercise, yeah, ummm.. what's that? Something I have to start doing (which is why I checked this post) so I can look halfway acceptable in a bridesmaid dress next year. Oh how I despise the idea of exercise! Guess i'll be fillin' some milk jugs next week! That's a good idea... definitely a money saver. You can even add more sand/gravel as you want them to get heavier!

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
That's an interesting idea. I like to work out with lighter weights, but I have only limited space to store them.

Hiedi

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Oh, I just realized this was in the recycling section. My comment has absolutely nothing to do with recycling. :gig

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
heatherv said:
:yuckyuck

exercise, yeah, ummm.. what's that? Something I have to start doing (which is why I checked this post) so I can look halfway acceptable in a bridesmaid dress next year. Oh how I despise the idea of exercise! Guess i'll be fillin' some milk jugs next week! That's a good idea... definitely a money saver. You can even add more sand/gravel as you want them to get heavier!
True! You can also make them as heavy or light as you want!.

ticks

Hunting Crazy
Reaction score
Hiedi said:
Oh, I just realized this was in the recycling section. My comment has absolutely nothing to do with recycling. :gig
How? I thought it did.