Milking Stand

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Ha talk about a lazy-butt eh? I started this like 2 months ago. Maybe more. Things just got in the way. University stuff got in the way (I GOT MY LOAN WOOHOO!). Farm stuff got in the way.

milkstand.jpg

Its nothing fancy and could probably do with some minor adjustments to the design. Its more or less from the Fiasco Farm plans but I was kind of working with what I had on hand since we're like.. brrrrrrrrrroke right now. Notice I used picket fence pickets for the head gate ;)

It still needs to be painted, that creamy colour the leg is painted is what it'll be painted all over. Its called Pebble Path and matches our picket fence. It'll be staying on the front porch in the spot its in right now. It needs a hook and eye too. The goats have not been on it yet, but when I get some new goatie grain (the 13th is when I go to town to pick some up, for now they're on hay -_-) they'll be getting their feet trimmed on it. We're picking April up on the 12th! Weeee.

And just for fun... lmfao.

milkstand_steph.jpg

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
freemotion said:
I like the last picture.....whatcha got in that feed pan? Chocolate??? :D
lmao i wish. the ducks have been using the feed pan on the ground for water for the last month and ... they've also been using it for something else ;) apparently its an awesome pool... a 1 duck pool. it smells kinda rank right now, needs a thorough cleaning haha

Blackbird

Goat Whisperer
Reaction score
Whoooo!!! It looks AWESOME! You did a great job Stephy!

Pebble Path??? No tiedye prints and chiffon trim?!

lupinfarm

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Blackbird said:
Whoooo!!! It looks AWESOME! You did a great job Stephy!

Pebble Path??? No tiedye prints and chiffon trim?!
hahahaha! that was our little secret ;)