mini-mancha bucklings/wethers

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
One of my does gave birth on the 12th. The babies are absolutely adorable. She had two bucklings and one doeling. We are probably going to keep the doeling, but we will be looking for new homes for the bucklings once they are weaned. Unless someone contacts me before it is done, they will be disbudded and wethered. Both parents are registered, and I have pictures of the buck if someone wants to see them.

DSCF0029-2-1.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

DSCF0035-2.jpg

FarmerChick

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
ahh...cute goat pics.
can't go wrong seeing those little faces!

they would make someone great 4-H projects.

if you need too, list them in the sales paper as 4-H projects and you might get great money for them...jsut a thought.

big bertha

Power Conserver
Reaction score
We are looking to get some 4-H goats soon. I showed them to my daughter, she said "AAWWW- can we get those? " I told her where you were (very far from central IL), and she said "can't you transport animals on a plane??" :ep

I appreciate her enthusiasm, but I have been trying to pass on some frugality and SS to my kids. Some days I wonder who raised these children, because if they are the kids that grew up listening to me they wouldn't even ask these questions!! :lol:

They are beautiful goats by the way! You won't have any problem selling them!

PotterWatch

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
Well, one is already sold! Hurray! I do still have the darker of the two available, if anyone is interested.

DSCF0037.jpg

DSCF0038-1.jpg