My New Blog About Living Off Grid, Building, Remodeling, and More

Icu4dzs

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
OK, so this Mike guy is good at everything. How annoying? :hide There doesn't seem to be anything he can't do? Where did you get this guy? :duc And while we are at it, how come you work so hard?
All kidding aside, I am now absolutely addicted to your blog. I have learned so much watching Mike do so many things...carpentry, metal, electrical and the list goes on. I followed HouseFlip1 and the renovation of the little Winnebago motor hom. I am SOOOOO inspired by this guy that it is astounding.
There was one chapter (9) I tried to post a comment and it was cremated by the internet.
In my comment, I noticed that Mike was pounding T posts in with a pounding tool rather than the bucket of his loader on the tractor. I would imagine the bucket has the strength to push them into the ground and do it a lot faster. Shortly after I moved to South Dakota, the guys here taught me to use the bucket to push not only the T posts but pointed 6 inch posts into the ground. Maybe his New Holland isn't quite big enough for the 6" posts but it will certainly push Tposts into the ground easily and with little effort.
I love your blog. I am completely jealous of the fact that you guys have TIME to do these projects and obviously the resources to get things done. Mike appears to be a one man advertisement for DeWalt tools... :lol:

Latest posts