My wife's dog

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
You all are funny... No I didn't get eaten :lol:

But I left a glass of wine on the coffee table while I went to the bathroom. I came back and the glass was near empty. 10 mins later my wife's dog comes stumbling into the living room got up on the couch, flipped over on his back and went to sleep.
IMG_20190911_011914.jpg

The poor guy is hung over this morning. But he did go pee when I took him out this morning after dragging him off the couch, so that's good. Maybe this will be a lesson for him to stop being such a lush, but I kind of doubt it.

Last edited:

wyoDreamer

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
So the name of your wine is now "Drunk Dog Wines" ;)

glad he is OK, aside form the hangover.

Our Irish setter liked beer when he was a pup. He stole my husbands bottle of beer once. When he got older, he like my Old Fashioned's better than beer...

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
LOL - you're gonna either have to stop drinking wine or stop going to the bathroom!

Don't I know it. I have to wonder why he flips over on his back though? Maybe it stops the world from spinning -:lol

Last edited:

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Baby bear gets the vest of shame!

My wife tried everything, short of a cattle prod (which I said she should get) to stop baby bear from pulling her all over the place like a little girl. When she takes him out on the leash to use the bathroom. You know he's a good 150lbs and strong like a bull ox.

She read somewhere about this vest and it came with a money back guarantee. I'll be a monkeys' uncle... The thing actually works. He is a completely different dog with this vest on. We've since moved from no more pinch collar to just the vest now. This picture was from Jan 17th.

IMG_20210117_222431583.jpg

He's such a weird dog... Gets all excited and starts doing his happy dance when we go to put the pinch collar on him. But he just stands there and lowers his ears and head for the vest. That's why I call it the vest of shame.

CrealCritter

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
Baby Bear is now a recovered lush. He seen the light... Only because we haven't had any wine for months and we instruct our guests no not leave glasses of wine or beer unattended. Plus I put locks the the keezer faucets. So he can't open the faucets with his nose and pour beer all over the floor and empty my kegs and CO/2 gas tank anymore.

Here he is all gown up and recovered. He looks much more handsome now, than lushfully laying on his back sleeping in a drunken stupor 😂
IMG_20211028_112942302.jpg

Jesus is Lord and Christ 🙏❤️🇺🇸

Last edited:

Latest posts