New forum platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

kstaven

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
In case you haven't been over to BYC in a while you may be unaware that a new operating platform for BYC is being launched in two days. Check thread here . For the moment this forum will remain on this platform but in the coming months we will also be migrating to the new system. We will finally have all the features that BYC has enjoyed which will make many things members have requested here possible.

Wannabefree

Little Miss Sunshine
Reaction score
Cool! Thanks in advance for all the hard work making it come together!!

Lothiriel

Enjoys Recycling
Reaction score
The new platform for BYC is amazing! It's super exciting that all the sites will get this upgrade. :thumbsup to all you mods/admins and to the engineers working on the new system!

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I can't say that I like the new format...now these sites will look like all other internet forums. I really enjoyed the fact that this format was much easier to visualize and utilize than those other forums. I know there were some improvements made in the process....just wish they hadn't lost the look and the large fonting(maybe it's the same but it seems smaller and harder to see~could be that I'm getting old).

moxies_chickennuggets

Super Self-Sufficient
Reaction score
Beekissed said:
I can't say that I like the new format...now these sites will look like all other internet forums. I really enjoyed the fact that this format was much easier to visualize and utilize than those other forums. I know there were some improvements made in the process....just wish they hadn't lost the look and the large fonting(maybe it's the same but it seems smaller and harder to see~could be that I'm getting old).
I agree beekissed. I did a drive by.....and ..so far.....none of the smilies are loading for me. I went to see how to bring that up to nifty, and there are like 5 things you have to do first. I think I will just give it a few days....give them time to work out any kinks and bugs.

Beekissed

Mountain Sage
Reaction score
I didn't see any function for uploading photos....I guess we won't be able to do that anymore?

ETA...found it. :)

MyKidLuvsGreenEgz

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I hadn't been on BYC for a while... my flocks are cruising along, happy, healthy and warm. But just checked it out and I gotta say I really really don't like it. I hope sufficientself does NOT change over. I've come to depend on it for many aspects of my life.

Status
Not open for further replies.