New member intro ... with question :)

LoA(NZ)

Frugally lurking
Reaction score
Greetings members,
I have wandered onto this site seeking others experience with the use of 'b l a c k salve' and also petty spurge aka euphorbia peplus for treating melanoma and other skin cancers
Cheers in anticipation
Lawrence

Daisy

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
Welcome :)

I've never used it myself but have heard of people using black salve for melanomas on horses with (anacdotal) success.

Goodluck in your search :)

baymule

Sustainability Master
Reaction score
I have used the bloodroot black salve on skin cancers. it kills the cancer, draws up the roots and comes out. We went to see an old man that made it and treated people for a donation. he couldn't charge for it, that is illegal, but if you wanted to give him a gift, it was accepted. He treated my husband for a cancer under his right eye, above his cheek. The old man applied the salve and put a bandaid over it. My husband's face swelled up, he could actually feel the roots drawing up. The swelling went down, after almost 2 weeks, a marble sized chunk came out with the roots sticking out all over it. Then there was a hole in his face and he freaked out. The old man told us to keep antibiotic ointment on it and covered with a bandaid. It healed up and left a very faint scar.

Then I had a friend whose uncle was a herbalist and bought a small container of bloodroot salve. I used it on a cancer on my nose. The cancer turned white and came off about 1 1/2 weeks later.

It is not recommended for melanoma, only sun spot skin cancers.