Nifty! Terri! Somebody!

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
I think the forums are being hacked or something. I cant acess BYC, TEG and I havent a clue how I got on SS this time. It was the same error message on TEG, and SS. BYC was different, it said it couldnt acess the index or something like that.

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
This was happening last night big-time with the sites not responding. Getting different errors today - SQL - related.

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
FarmerJamie said:
This was happening last night big-time with the sites not responding. Getting different errors today - SQL - related.
Yeah I am getting that on BYC. TEG and SS are back up.

big brown horse

Hoof In Mouth
Reaction score
We have two computers in this house, neither one can log on to BYC...been that way a long time. This computer can log on here only, my other one can't do SS or BYC. TEG and BYH yes, the others no. I don't get it and I gave up a long time ago. :/

Shiloh Acres

Lovin' The Homestead
Reaction score
I got the SQL error ... said too many were logged in or something like that.

Is it growing to be too popular? That would be a good thing, I'd think. I couldn't get on SS or BYC with that same error.

I hope nothing is being hacked ...

BarredBuff

El Presidente de Pollo
Reaction score
File: /home/backyard/public_html/forum/include/pms/header_new_messages.php
Line: 12

FluxBB reported: Unable to check for new messages

Database reported: Table 'messages' is marked as crashed and last (automatic?) repair failed (Errno: 1195)

The error I get on BYC

FarmerJamie

Mr. Sensitive
Reaction score
The admins probably have their hands full right now, whatever the issue might be.

As someone who works in IT, if they ask us, be ready to provide any details you may have - like the error message itself and what you were doing at the time.

Let's be patient and hope they get a handle on it soon. :thumbsup

AL

Almost Self-Reliant
Reaction score
I had the same error at home, BBuff... but logged on to BYC ok from work. But I followed the link in my email for my new PM and it wasn't there, just the old ones.